November 27, 2014

Top 10 things I'd rather do than shop on Black Friday

Black Friday Shopping meme

OK so I know Black Friday is supposed to be a big deal and all but if I am going to fight crowds and stand in long lines for hours - then I better be getting an autograph from one of these people:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060604162049/memoryalpha/en/images/a/a7/TNG_crew.jpg


Top 10 things I would rather do than fight the crowds shopping on Black Friday


10. Go back to a 15" CRT monochrome monitor

9. Attend a Nickelback concert. ('cause everyone hates Nickelback right?)

8. Go without bacon for 24 hours.

7. Wear Spock ears to a Star Wars convention.

6. Sail around the world using Apple Maps

5. Get Stoned (in the biblical sense).

4. Cheer for the Boston Bruins.

2. Hear the Spoilers to Mocking Jay Part1 (lalalala I am not listening to you lalalala)

1. Provide tech support for Dilbert's Pointy Haired Boss using Microsoft Bob


Happy Friday Everyone! Remember every time you share a Friday Funny on Facebook or Twitter an Angel gets a free butterball turkey!